A PREMIUM FISHING EXPERIENCE
Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the Panoptix LiveScope™ ice fishing bundle, which includes an ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv combo and Panoptix LiveScope sonar transducer.
IN THE BOX
- ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv chartplotter
- Panoptix LiveScope™ System
- Panoptix ice fishing mount
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
- Portable fishing kit
- Bag with handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Hit your limit with the power of Panoptix Livescope, which offers two modes of sonar in one transducer.
- If it’s out there, you’ll know it — with real-time sonar that lets you see up to 200’ in any direction.
- Only drill where there’s fish when you use LiveScope™ Forward sonar.
- Keep an eye on your jig and what it attracts with LiveScope™ Down sonar.
- It’s all in the details. And with LakeVü g3 maps, you’ll get them all on 18,000 lakes.
- Everything goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
Revolutionary real-time sonar pairs with a large ECHOMAP UHD 93sv combo touchscreen display, allowing you to see up to 200’ in any direction.ECHOMAP™ UHD
Adapt your fishing technique with a Panoptix LiveScope system, which offers 2 scanning sonar modes. The bundle also includes a lithium battery, charger and swivel pole mount.TWO MODES, ONE TRANSDUCER
LiveScope Forward sonar shows up to 200’ all around you and below the ice, so you can locate schools of fish and know where to drill the next hole.LIVESCOPE FORWARD
LiveScope Down sonar shows moving sonar images of what is below the ice, so you can watch fish respond to your jig.LIVESCOPE DOWN
The unit comes preloaded with LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics® data, covering more than 18,000 lakes in the U.S.LAKEVÜ G3 MAPS
The built-in flasher provides accurate jig and fish detection as they swim into the sonar beam.BUILT-IN FLASHER
You can create custom pages that combine Panoptix™ sonar, flasher and map on your display.CUSTOM COMBOS
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.CARRYING CASE